(This post may include some affiliate links)
While reaching FI and building wealth could be a challenge for anyone, there may be certain factors that create different challenges for women on their journey than men. This week’s guest, Brynne Conroy, is the creator of the twice-nominated Best Women’s Finance Blog, Femme Frugality and she is a huge proponent of overcoming the obstacles that women face while trying to reach their financial goals.
In her brand new book, The Feminist Financial Handbook, Brynne presents a feminist view on finances relevant to a post-Recession economy that caters to women at any point on their financial journey.
Also, check out how you can win a copy of Brynne’s book, The Feminist Financial Handbook here
In this episode we discuss:
- Brynne’s passion for the feminist side of finances
- The factors make women reaching FI different from men reaching FI
- How society’s standards and expectation “hurt” women on this journey
- The different judgments and factors in being the modern day woman that has it all
- The concept of money not being the end goal or what really makes you happy
- How one can find their contentment level or peak money happiness and why it’s so important to find
- How to find meaningful work now while on the journey to getting it together and reaching our goals
- The importance of men hearing the feminist financial message
- Overall tips for women who are on this path of Financial Freedom to succeed
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Get a copy of Brynne’s book – The Financial Feminist Handbook
Carol Graham & her findings on Happiness
Helene Massicotte – Free To Pursue
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
My One on One Money Coaching Services – Get my personalized 1on1 money coaching expertise to help you reach your financial goals
Connect with Brynne:
Connect with me: