(This post may include some affiliate links)
Trying to manage all of your expenses, eliminate debt, and invest, all while pursuing Financial Independence can be quite tricky. For this week’s episode, I am having another listener Q & A where I answer questions to help you on your Financial Freedom journey.
In this episode I answer the following:
- Should I focus on paying off $100,000 student loan debt even though I’m in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program or invest?
- Investing in pre-tax retirement accounts like a 401K, 457 or 403B plan vs a Roth IRA
- How to handle $1,200 a month daycare expenses on the journey to Financial Independence?
- Things to consider when making a big career change. Should you focus on investing more, paying off the house or saving more cash?
- How to determine if it makes sense to take legal action against a company to win money in a lawsuit?
At the end of the episode, I also share why you should never compare your journey to anyone else’s.I'm listening to Episode 67 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, Listener Q&A: Paying off $100,000 student loan or investing, handling daycare expenses, preparing for a big career change and more. Click To Tweet Don’t give up what you want the most for what you want right now. Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- More about the 25x rule and 4% rule to figure out how much you need saved to reach your Financial Independence number
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program tips and advice
- 5 Retirement Accounts You Should Know About
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- My One on One Money Coaching Services – Get my personalized 1on1 money coaching expertise to help you reach your financial goals
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with me: