(This post may include some affiliate links)
I’m so excited to be joined by Allison Baggerly on this episode who is the founder of Inspired Budget, a business that helps women learn how to budget, save money, and pay off debt. Allison shares with us how she and her husband were able to pay off $111,000 worth of debt on 2 teacher’s salaries in 4.5 years! She gives us lots of great tips on how she and her husband stayed committed to their goals, and opens up about her struggles with anxiety and depression.
Learn how to shift your focus from finding temporary happiness from spending money to finding it in saving & paying down debt!
Topics discussed on this episode:
– How she and her husband paid off $111,000 in debt in 4.5 years on teacher’s salaries
– What steps they took to find more money in their budget
– How they stayed committed to their money goals
– Her struggle with anxiety and depression, especially around money
– How she’s a natural spender and how she fought it to stay on track to pay off her debt
– How Allison juggles a full-time job, being a mom and a wife plus running a side hustle
– Her thoughts on the Financial Independent Retire Early Movement (F.I.R.E)
– Tips if you are struggling with a budget plus so much more!
Doors for the Launch Club re-open on July 18th, click here to get on the list and get access to join before anyone elseI'm listening to Episode 98 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, Paying Off $111,000 of Debt in 4.5 Years on a Teacher’s Salary with Allison Baggerly Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Allison:
Connect with me: