Listen & Subscribe: on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Google Podcasts, Android Device
(This post may include some affiliate links)
This week’s guest is Ogechi Igbokwe, a financial educator, money strategist, speaker, personal finance writer and the founder of OneSavvyDollar. In our chat, Ogechi gives a lot of great tips and advice on how to get out of student loan debt, how & where to get started investing in real estate, and how to find companies that help you pay for your higher education tuition.
Here are just some of the topics that we discussed:
- Ogechi’s background story; what she learned about money where she grew up, how those views were altered when immigrating to the US.
- Family views on education and how it differed in the U.S compared to Nigeria
- What steps she took to get out of $26,000 worth of student loan debt and tips on how you can too
- The challenges she faced along the way to becoming debt free
- Ogechi’s real estate investing experience and how she bought her first property at 21 years old
- Methods you can take to get companies to either pay for tuition or pay for tuition reimbursement
Ogechi is also coming into the Launch Club to teach a class about Home Buying & Real Estate. Doors for the Launch Club are currently closed but you can get on the waitlist to join the Launch Club and watch Ogechi’s class and other classes that can help you achieve your goals of Financial Freedom.
Click here to get on the waitlist and be the first to be notified when the doors open.Episode 97-Paying Off Debt & Real Estate Investing with Ogechi Igbokwe Click To Tweet “A paid off debt is a guaranteed return on investment” - Ogechi Igbokwe Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with Ogechi:
Connect with me:
Join the private Facebook Group