(This post may include some affiliate links)
What does a flexible life, a life where you are in control and enjoy look like? Today, I’m speaking with Jillian Johnsrud on the podcast to learn just that. By 32, Jillian and her husband had paid off $55k in debt, lived abroad for 4 years, traveled to 27 countries, adopted 4 kids, paid cash for their home and became financially independent. She lives in Montana where she writes, coaches and speaks about creating financial freedom, intentional living and lifestyle entrepreneurship.
On this episode we discuss:
- What a Financial Independence (FI) Flashpoint is and how it prompted her to look for a better way
- How to create your ideal life
- What she and her husband did to become FI
- How & Why they bought their first house in all cash
- What Flexible F.I.R.E is and why we should choose our own path
- Accomplishing minimalism with 5 children at home plus so much more
Doors for the Launch Club re-open on July 18th, click here to get on the list and get access to join before anyone elseI'm listening to Episode 96 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, How To Achieve Flexible Financial Independence & Create Your Ideal Life with Jillian Johnsrud Click To Tweet My life plan won’t be defined by scarcity. But it also won’t be stolen away by upgrades or excuses.-@MtMoneyAdventur Click To Tweet I need and want less than the average person, because I need and want MUCH more than the average person. -@MtMoneyAdventur Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Jillian:
Connect with me: