(This post may include some affiliate links)
I am so excited to share this episode featuring Kara Stevens of the award winning site The Frugal Feminista which helps women get their finances in order. We get some firsthand tips from Kara on how to grow and manage a profitable side hustle while juggling a full-time job and family. Kara was able to not only pay off $40,000 in debt in 3 years but also build a business on the site while managing a full time job & a family, so there is definitely much to learn
In this episode we will discuss:
- Kara’s background, money story & journey into entrepreneurship
- How she paid off 40,000 of debt in 3 years. Find step by step guide here.
- How to balance a full-time job, your side hustles & a family
- How as a principal, Kara wanted to start a community based businesses
- Time vs. money argument. When to outsource and build a team, and how to determine where to spend/invest when you still have debt
- How to build a team for the key aspects of the business on a budget and the tools to support communication?
- Tips on staying motivated from Kara’s article.
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Kara:
Connect with me: