(This post may include some affiliate links)
Investing can seem complicated but Erin Lowry is breaking it down into terms we can all understand. Her new book Broke Millennial Takes On Investing is a beginner’s guide to investing and will help you level up your money. Here’s what we discuss in this episode:
- Erin’s background & how she became the Broke Millennial and an overview of her book
- The most common “excuses” or limiting beliefs on why people don’t invest
- The importance of compound interest, inflation & time & why you should start sooner than later
- Investing in a 401K, Roth IRA & other investing options aside from your employer
- Goal setting, time horizon, risk tolerance and asset allocation
- Paying off your student loans vs credit card debt vs investing for retirement
- What the wealthy are doing in regards to investing
- The benefits & advantages of robo advisors vs human advisors vs investing on your own
Email email@example.com with proof of your purchase of the book & get the free 30 day investing action plan!
Last Chance to join the Journeyer Launch Club before the doors close for a bit on April 4th. Check out the Launch Club here.I'm listening to Episode 91 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, Leveling up your Money & Investing with Erin Lowry of @BrokeMillennial Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Get your chance to win a copy of Erin’s book here.
Get Erin Lowry’s Book Here
Attend Erin’s Upcoming Book Tour
Check out Investor.gov
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Erin:
Connect with me: