Listen & Subscribe: on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Google Podcasts, Android Device
(This post may include some affiliate links)
On this week’s episode, I am exploring some cheaper and faster alternatives to college with Ryan Craig who wrote the book, A New You, Cheaper and Faster Alternatives to College. In this episode we talk about:
- The history of college education and how this advanced degree system came to be?
- The fundamental issues with college today
- What’s the framework for making the critical importance choice of where to go to college?
- Affordable vs Unaffordable and Nonselective college vs Selective college
- The last mile in higher education, pathways to digital new careers, boot camps (in person and online)
- What’s the overall benefit to solving social and economic problems when the faster and cheaper college alternatives become more of the norm? plus so much more
Join the Journeyer Launch Club for more tips, tools and resources to help you on your journey to Financial Freedom!I'm listening to Episode 88 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, Faster and Cheaper Alternatives to College w/ @ryancraigap Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
The Rule of 10- Benchmark for making college affordable
Join The Journeyer Launch Club
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with Ryan:
Connect with me:
Join the private Facebook Group