Listen & Subscribe: on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Google Podcasts, Android Device
(This post may include some affiliate links)
In today’s podcast episode, I had the pleasure of talking to Amanda Abella who started her entrepreneurial career as a freelance writer and later pivoted to teaching business owners how to earn more.
Featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Inc, and Business Insider, Amanda Abella is a Latina millennial money expert who has created an online community where millennials can learn how to make money online and actually enjoy their financial journeys.
Amanda and I talk about so many things including:
- How Amanda doubled her income in her business in one year
- How to change our mindset from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset
- Why we should focus on earning more and increasing our income
- How to let go of old money beliefs
- Why taking personal responsibility and having commitment to yourself is important to improving your finances
- How to implement an abundant mindset in your business and entrepreneurship ventures plus more
Join the Journeyer Launch Club for classes, tools, resources and the community support you need to reach Financial IndependenceEpisode 79 – How To Earn More Money & Live in Abundance w/ Amanda Abella Click To Tweet Episode 79 – How To Earn More Money & Live in Abundance w/ Amanda Abella Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Overcoming Underearning by Barbara
The Successful Mind Podcast by David Nagel
Join The Journeyer Launch Club
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with Amanda:
Connect with me:
Join the private Facebook Group
Thanks for having me on! This was amazing!
You were awesome! Thanks for sharing all of your wisdom. And I’m loving the Successful Mind Podcast recommendation!