I am super excited because today we are celebrating the one year anniversary of the Journey To Launch Podcast! For the past year, I have been able to share my thoughts, advice and feature amazing financial experts all to help you eliminate debt, save more money and increase your net worth. Your support truly means the world.
What better way to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of the podcast than by discussing episode favorites with a few Journeyers? In this episode, I take a few call-ins from special Journeyers who share what their favorite episodes are and why.
I talked about the most popular/downloaded so far:
I love all of my episodes but here are just a few of my favorites:
Special thanks for the Journeyers who called in to leave a voicemail- Nassema, Jocelyn, Courtney, Heitor, Lynn & Esperenza.
At the end of the podcast, I also talk about the waitlist to the soft launch of my monthly membership program. Get monthly tips, tools, and classes to help you launch to Financial Freedom. Click here to sign up and be the first to be notified when the doors open in Summer/Fall 2018.
Nominate me as Podcast of the Year, Best FIRE Podcast & Community Builder at the 9th Annual Plutus Awards. Just enter in my website www.journeytolaunch.com to nominate me in the following categories at the 9th Annual Plutus Awards; Podcast of the Year, Best FIRE Podcast & Community Builder. Nominate me here.I'm listening to Episode 55 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, The 1-Year Anniversary Episode! Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- My One on One Money Coaching Services – Get my personalized 1on1 money coaching expertise to help you reach your financial goals
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with me: