There is an art to making money and developing your side hustle muscle and Grant Sabatier from Millennial Money is definitely an expert. As a 24-year-old unemployed college grad living at home with his parents with less than $3 to his name, Grant became determined to find success and reach major financial goals. He set out on a self-taught journey to learn Google AdWords as a result of a simple Google Search. While working at a Digital Ad Agency, Grant acquired the knowledge and connections necessary to build a side hustle that allowed him to leave his 9 to 5 and allowed him to reach Financial Independence within 5 years.
Today, Grant is now Financially Independent and he had used his knowledge of making money to create a blog and podcast that is dedicated the helping others build a successful business and become Financially Free.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Grant Used Google AdWords to build a successful future
- What Helped Grant to Stay Focused on his Financial Independence Goals
- How Reaching Financial Independence Transformed His Life
- Why Grant Started Millennial Money
- Why Focusing on the Present Provides More Balance on the FI Journey
- Tips to Help Propel Journeyers in their FI Journey
- The Mindset Shift Required to Find a Side-Hustle and Create More Income
- The Importance of Mentors and Connections
- The Factors of Becoming Successful in Making Money
At the end of the podcast, I also talk about the waitlist to the soft launch of my monthly membership program. Get monthly tips, tools, and classes to help you launch to Financial Freedom. Click here to sign up and be the first to be notified when the doors open in Summer/Fall 2018.I'm listening to Episode 48 of the #journeytolaunch podcast,From Unemployed and Broke to a Millionaire in 5 years w/ @milleninialmoney Click To Tweet Take the time to design your perfect day to determine what really makes you happy.-@millennialmoney Click To Tweet Financial Independence Tip: Make as much as you can. -@millennialmoney Click To Tweet Most successful people just keep at it. -@millennialmoney Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- Pre-order Grant’s Book- Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need
- Join Grant’s Book List for Exclusive Book Updates
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez
- My interview with Vicki Robin, the co-author of Your Money or Your Life
- Tim Ferriss’ episode ‘How To Design A Life’ with Debbie Millman
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- My One on One Money Coaching Services – Get my personalized 1on1 money coaching expertise to help you reach your financial goals
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with Grant:
Connect with me: