Is it possible to “have it all” and still be happy, better yet sane? Join me in today’s solo episode where I am discussing how I balancing my pregnancy, motherhood, growing my business and everything in between.
Specifically, I discuss:
- Being pregnant and attempting to juggle it all
- The importance of my support system and why you too should build up your relationship currency
- Becoming a mom of 3 kids and how we plan to save on kid-related expenses
- Ways in which you can take more control of your life
- Plans for Journey To Launch while on maternity leave
I also talk about the waitlist to the soft launch of my monthly membership program. Get monthly tips, tools, and classes to help you launch to Financial Freedom. Click here to sign up and be the first to be notified when the doors open in Summer/Fall 2018.
(YNAB, my favorite budgeting app is giving Journeyers a 2-month free trial, no credit card required to try their amazing budgeting system, check it out here!)I'm listening to Episode 42 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, Balancing Pregnancy, Motherhood, a Growing Business & Everything In Between Click To Tweet If you don't like something about a situation, change it, we all have a choice Click To Tweet Take responsibility and control of your life so that things don't happen to you. You are in the driver's seat of your life Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- My One on One Money Coaching Services – Get my personalized 1on1 money coaching expertise to help you reach your financial goals
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with me:
- Jamila Souffrant on Instagram
- Journey To Launch Instagram
- Journey To Launch Twitter
- Journey To Launch Facebook Page
- Join the private Facebook Group