There are many factors to consider on the journey to becoming wealthy but shifting your mindset is by far one of the most important. Several studies show that psychological factors have a tremendous effect on our behaviors, habits, and our ability to adapt to new circumstances.
Jim Fortin, the Subconscious Selling & High-Performance Expert, knows and understands what it means to shift your internal dominant thoughts to manifest the wealthy lifestyle that you desire. As a former foreign exchange day trader that fell on hard times, Jim is no stranger to poverty and the scarcity mindset. After losing nearly $1 million in one night, he sought after knowledge that went beyond motivational teachings such as hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) which highlighted the power of the mind. Through the inspiration of his brother-in-law, a spiritualist, Jim has adopted the mindset that wealth starts in the mind. This is the premise behind his teachings and the knowledge that he shares with us on the show:
In this episode we discuss:
- The Be, Do, Have Model
- How having a scarcity mindset can be counterproductive while building wealth
- Why Effort does not necessarily make you more money
- Why your dominant thoughts are directly related to wealth
- Changing your identity in relation to money
- The Law of Attraction
- How happiness relates to abundance
- How Internal, Mindset Changes can affect your Income
- Why Gratitude and Giving Helped Jim to Become Wealthy
At the end of the podcast, I also talk about the waitlist to the soft launch of my monthly membership program. Get monthly tips, tools, and classes to help you launch to Financial Freedom. Click here to sign up and be the first to be notified when the doors open in Summer/Fall 2018.
(YNAB, my favorite budgeting app is giving Journeyers a 2-month free trial, no credit card required to try their amazing budgeting system, check it out here!)I'm listening to Episode 41 of the #journeytolaunch podcast, How To Change Your Mindset, Habits & Beliefs To Reach Your Financial Goals w/ @JimFortin Click To Tweet We have to be wealthy in our mind first. Click To Tweet Circumstantial happiness can affect our productivity in reaching our financial goals. Click To Tweet The way to attract money is to hold the thought and feeling of already having money. -@JimFortin Click To Tweet How you see yourself on the inside will be exactly how your outside world shows up. Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- The Complete Works of Florence Scovel Shinn
- Jim’s 20-Minute Training on Habits
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- My One on One Money Coaching Services – Get my personalized 1on1 money coaching expertise to help you reach your financial goals
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with Jim on:
Connect with me:
- Journey To Launch Instagram
- Journey To Launch Twitter
- Journey To Launch Facebook Page
- Join the private Facebook Group