Listen & Subscribe: on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Android Device
Investing in stock can seem very intimidating but Tela Holcomb, the renowned stock investor has used swing trading as a vessel to help her create financial independence. More than 9 years ago, as a servicemember and single mom, a conversation about trading and early retirement inspired Tela to teach herself the skills necessary to replace her 9-5.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The difference between trading and long-term investing
- How practice trading accounts prepare for real life stock trading
- Tela’s 3 trading account system
- How to buy stock
- How to make a trading plan to manage gains and losses
- How to manage the emotions that come with stock trading
- Tela’s definitions of financial independence and financial freedom
- Why you don’t have to be perfect to find success in stock trading.
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- Tela’s Website With Free Stock Market Course
- Tela’s free Stocks and Profit Facebook Group
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- My One on One Money Coaching Services – Get my personalized 1on1 money coaching expertise to help you reach your financial goals
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with Tela on:
Connect with me:
- Journey To Launch Instagram
- Journey To Launch Twitter
- Journey To Launch Facebook Page
- Join the private Facebook Group