Listen & Subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Android
In this episode, I talk to Cassandra Cummings. Cassandra Cummings is the President of RC Wealth Management, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisory firm and the Founder of The Stocks & Stilettos Society, an investment community of women. She’s been working for over 10 years to transform financial lives.
I first connected with Cassandra on Instagram. She came on my IG LIVE broadcast to leave a positive word of encouragement when it came to starting and running a business. Later on, we connected in a Facebook group we are both members in and I did a Facebook LIVE in her Stocks & Stiletto’s group discussing my own investment strategies.
Since then, I’ve considered Cassandra my virtual #goalmother. I admire the way she runs her businesses and the way she cultivates and helps her community. Her Stocks & Stilettos group ride hard for her!
In this episode we cover:
- The different types of investments to invest in
- How to begin if you have only a little amount of money to invest
- What someone should do if they have no idea where to begin
- Why even if you have debt you shouldn’t wait to start investing
- How to evaluate a company you want to invest in
- What’s the next “big” thing you should invest in
- How to start your kids on the path to wealth by teaching them about investing plus much more
Share:I'm listening to Episode 3 of the #JourneyToLaunch Podcast - Investing 101 w/@StocknStiletto Click To Tweet This is the best time to be an investor @StocknStiletto Click To Tweet The stock market is about time, you have to give your money time to grow @StocknStiletto Click To Tweet You can find opportunities and innovation in every industry @StocknStiletto Click To Tweet
Related Blog Post:
Investing apps/platforms mentioned in the episode:
Recommended Investing books:
Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing
Warren Buffett Invests Like a Girl: And Why You Should, Too
Connect with Cassandra
Stocks & Stilettos Facebook group
Cassandra on: Instagram Twitter Facebook
Connect with me: