(This post may include some affiliate links)
It’s more important now than ever to think about ways to increase and diversify your income. In this week’s episode, my guest, Sandy Smith shares how to start your own side hustles, and leverage your skills to earn more. You’ll also hear her amazing story of going from $130,000 in debt to owning $1.1M in real estate.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to add up your debt and tackle it strategically
- Steps you can take to increase your income when you aren’t making enough
- Ways to build your business at work and find your next side hustle
- The real buying power of People of Color and what you can do with it
- Techniques to leverage real estate, and so much more
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
You can sign up for the Elevate Influencer Conference here
If you liked this episode you might also enjoy, The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black in America with Shawn Rochester.
Check out the other tools that help me with my finances and business here.
Check out the Journey To Launch Podcast index here which categorizes all of the Journey To Launch podcast episodes by subject. Now you can binge on your favorite topics or type of episode.
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Sandy:
Connect with me: