(This post may include some affiliate links)
In this bonus episode, I discuss the biggest concern in the world at the moment, the Coronavirus. You may be worried about your money, job, health and family and I am sharing my thoughts on how to get through these times.
In this episode I discuss:
- How to protect yourself as much as you can.
- What to do if you deal with anxiety and depression.
- How this impacts your investments and what to do about it.
- What to do if your work and income are being affected.
- Why it is very important to focus on emergency funds.
- Cancellations of travel and events.
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Go to Journeytolaunch.com/freedomsummit to join me at the Financial Freedom Summit in May.
Check out the other tools that help me with my finances and business here.
Check out the Journey To Launch Podcast index here which categorizes all of the Journey To Launch podcast episodes by subject. Now you can binge on your favorite topics or type of episode.
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with me: