(This post may include some affiliate links)
Everyone must listen to this episode. I hope this interview sparks powerful conversations, deep thought, and inspires you to build black wealth and make strides to level the economic playing field.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is the Black Tax and how it’s impacting your wealth
- How to identify unconscious vs. conscious bias
- Why hard work is not the key to success and what resources you really need
- Concrete ways you can close the wealth gap
- How to apply Shawn’s PHD strategy to create jobs, capital, and thriving black communities, and so much more
You can watch this interview with Shawn Rochester on youtube by clicking here.
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Check out Shawn’s talk at Google, which has had over 200,000 views and sparked a lot of conversations about the real cost of being Black in America.
Go to Journeytolaunch.com/freedomsummit to join me at the Financial Freedom Summit in May.
Check out the other tools that help me with my finances and business here.
Check out the Journey To Launch Podcast index here which categorizes all of the Journey To Launch podcast episodes by subject. Now you can binge on your favorite topics or type of episode.
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Shawn Rochester:
Connect with me: