(This post may include some affiliate links)
In this week’s episode of the Journey to Launch podcast, Shang of Save My Cents shares how she achieved financial independence by age 31. Shang has the funds to make work optional but chooses to keep working. By day, Shang is a management consultant. By night, Shang helps families get out of debt, save money, and start investing to grow their finances.
In this episode you will learn:
- The importance of mental health on your wealth journey
- The key to an abundance mindset and why it’s important to give
- How to accomplish financial independence in expensive cities like NYC
- What factors to consider when deciding your side hustle
- How to leverage your knowledge and network plus so much more
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Membership into the Money to Launch Club is currently closed but don’t miss out on the next enrollment. Sign up to get on the Money Launch Club waitlist here.
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with Shang:
Connect with me: