Listen & Subscribe: on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Google Podcasts, Android Device
(This post may include some affiliate links)
I am answering your most recent submitted money questions on this week’s episode of the podcast. In this episode, we dive into a discussion about the types of debt, debt payoff methods, real estate investing, budgeting, and retirement savings. You don’t want to miss this good advice that can help you on your journey.
In this episode I answer:
- If you use a home equity line of credit to refinance your loans
- If it makes sense to take money from your retirement account to pay off debt
- The difference between secured and unsecured debt
- How to strategically pay off debt with the snowball or avalanche method
- Tips on what to do before you start investing in real estate
- The facts about borrowing from your retirement account
- How to stay motivated on your journey with the right budget plus so much more
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Check out this debt repayment calculator to help you decide between the debt avalanche and debt pay off method
Membership into the Money to Launch Club is currently closed but don’t miss out on the next enrollment. Sign up to get on the Money Launch Club waitlist here.
Other great Journey to Launch Podcast episodes you should hear (for the first time or again):
- Episode 16: How Single Mom Naseema Went From Broke To Paying Off $300,000 in Debt
- Episode 47: Sylvia’s Journey To Paying Off 6 Figures of Law School Debt & Becoming Financially Independent
- Episode 69: Single Mom Takiia’s Amazing Story: How She Went From $100,000 in Debt to $500,000 in Savings
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 2 month trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with me:
Join the private Facebook Group