Meet Kristy Shen & Bryce Leung, two millennials that decided to invest and retire early rather than buy a home in their high cost of living area, Toronto, Canada. They retired from their jobs at the age of 31 years old by working hard, prioritizing their spending and making smart investments and now they are traveling the world and sharing their experience with us.
Krysti and Bryce decided to figure out a lifestyle that would work best for them and made their dreams of early retirement come true. In this interview, we discuss the following:
- The actual steps they took to retire at 31
- What gave them the motivation to start saving and cutting back on their “spendy” lifestyle and how they continued to keep their expenses in check while growing their income
- Why they don’t believe home ownership is for everyone and dismantling the thought of homeownership as part of the “dream”
- How they deal with operating in a society where we are conditioned to believe that what we do for a living equals our worth
- How they manage to travel the world on a moderate budget plus much more!
Share:I'm listening to Episode 11 of the #JourneyToLaunch podcast w/ special guests @FIRECracker_Rev Click To Tweet It's about breaking free from the corporate prison we've all been tricked into via @FIRECracker_Rev Click To Tweet Because of overpriced houses and expensive lifestyles, we've been conditioned to believe this is the only way to live @FIRECracker_Rev Click To Tweet It's important to switch from a consumer's mindset to a builder's mindset via @FIRECracker_Rev Click To Tweet
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Visit Krysti & Bryce’s site- Millennial-revolution.com
Connect with Krysti & Bryce:
Connect with me: